General application process:
1. Read the 2017 Summer Training information package
2. Complete the application form, along with all required documents
(resume, recommendation letter, passport copy), and submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. After receiving the acceptance letter and billing statement, transfer your payment to the NARPI bank account.
4. In cooperation with the NARPI admin team, apply for a visa (if necessary).
5. Purchase flight ticket, or make other plans for transportation.
6. After receiving the pre-course readings and field trip readings by email, start studying to prepare for your courses and
7. Join the Summer Training and enjoy two weeks of networking, sharing and learning.
Lodging and Food:
Week 1(August 6-10) and Week 2(August 14-19) of the 2017 NARPI Summer
Peacebuilding Training will be held at Nago Youth Center, located in the northern part of Okinawa, about 1.5 hours from Naha.
Nago Youth Center website: http://www.opnyc.jp
During the Field Trip(August 11-13), NARPI lodging will be at Okinawa International Youth Hostel in Naha, just 15 minutes away from the airport.